5 Experiments (75 pts) + Final Presentation (25 pts)
A+: 95 >, A0:90 >, A0:80 >, B+:70 >, B0:60 >, B-:50 >, C+:40 >, F:< 40
Methods of Evaluation
The student will be evaluated based on his/her performance of the requirement listed below.
Point distribution per One Experiment = 15 pts
1) Pre- laboratory Interview (0 points)
- Before starting experiments, everyone has to answer for questions by TA.
- The questions about theoretical background, procedure, and safety.
- One has to pass the interview to initiate experiments.
2) Attitude (5 points)
(a) Lateness (-2 pts)
(b) Lab Safety (-3 pts)
(c) Cleanliness (-2 pts)
(d) Concentration (-2 pts)
3) Post-Laboratory Reports (10 points)
(a) Data & Results (6 pts)
- Lab note (3 pts)
- Quantitative results: Data & Calculation, Table & Graphs (3 pts)
(b) Discussion (4 pts)
-Assessing the results
Final Presentation (25 pts, 15 min per group)
- Topic will be chosen randomly two weeks before the presentation.